Please consult our list of most frequently asked questions to help parents get answers and more information regarding our CPE.
- Where can I get information about the CPE’s program prior to making a decision?
You may download our Educational Program for more information about our curriculum.
- Where can I get information about the CPE’s policies?
You may download our Policy Manual for more information about our policies.
- How can I register my child to CPE Concordia?
You may consult our Admissions page for more information.
- Does CPE Concordia provide the meals for the children?
Yes, our meals are catered and delivered to the centre daily. Our nutritious menu includes a variety of healthy food choices. Detailed information regarding our nutritional menu will be provided to parents upon registration.
- Are the CPE’s staff trained in First Aid?
Yes, all our educators are trained regularly in providing First Aid as regulated by the provincial government’s requirements.You can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible.
- Does CPE Concordia offer part-time services?
No, currently there is no part-time care services offered by our centre.
- Does CPE Concordia have a playground?
Yes, there is an indoor gym area and an outdoor playground within the CPE Concordia’s facilities.